Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1-1/2 cups Daisy 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Stir in the zucchini, cottage cheese and butter. Combine the dry ingredients; stir into zucchini mixture just until combined. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Feb 17, 2015
Good, but next time I would add more salt.
Sep 6, 2013
a new way to use up zucchini ! and excellent, too !
Apr 4, 2013
Tried this recipe on the recomendation of a client. Loved it. So moist. Made several for a church yard sale tomorrow. Plan on making it for my family dinner too.