It takes only three ingredients to create this jazzed-up Yoda soda punch. Instead of vanilla ice cream, try it with lime sherbet for a tropical twist. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 gallon green berry rush Hawaiian Punch, chilled
- 1 bottle (2 liters) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- Optional: Fresh blueberries and lime wedges
- In a punch bowl, combine punch and soda. Top with scoops of ice cream. If desired, garnish each serving glass with fresh blueberries and lime wedges.