White Chocolate-Strawberry Tiramisu
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 9 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. In another bowl, beat cheeses until light and fluffy. Beat in cooled chocolate, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Fold in 2 cups whipped cream.
- Brush half of the ladyfingers with half of the orange juice; arrange in a 13x9-in. dish. Spread with 2 cups cream cheese mixture; top with half of the strawberries. Brush remaining ladyfingers with remaining orange juice; arrange over berries.
- Gently stir remaining confectioners' sugar into remaining cream cheese mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over ladyfingers. Top with remaining strawberries. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece (calculated without syrup): 404 calories, 30g fat (18g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 7, 2020
I have made this recipe three times and the reviews are spectacular!!!! I have omitted the chocolate syrup once, still great! I have also put more than two cups of the filling on the first layer. This is VERY rich and creamy!!
Jun 24, 2019
Why picture look like White Sponge cake ? Even I didn't see ingredients Flour or Cake mix anything . Is that all Lady Fingers ? Ummmmmm. I kind a doubt it......
Jun 17, 2019
I made this using a cake recipe for sponge cake..2 layer 9" round cakes sliced horizontal to make a 4 layer. I did not put strawberries in between to make sure cake would not get soggy. I sliced the strawberries and tossed with a little sweetener. As I sliced a piece of cake, I added the strawberries and drizzled with white and chocolate ganache. It was beautiful and delicious. Hard to find lady fingernails why I opted to make a shortcake of my own. Only other change was making a whipped topping out of a cup of cream and some powder sugar. I figured there were enough layers with the cream cheese in it. I will make this again!!
Jan 22, 2019
How can you call it Tiramisu without coffee?
Mar 23, 2018
My husband is allergic to orange juice so what can I brush the lady fingers with
Jul 20, 2017
I have made this a couple of times and gotten rave reviews.I did make some changes the second time as the process of dividing things and doing it by halves is time consuming and not necessary. This recipe also halves well if you need a smaller version.
Aug 22, 2016
Really good recipe, although I have to admit I didn't follow it exactly. I was in a pinch and didn't have time to go to store and hunt for things. Couldn't get lady fingers so I made a sponge cake and cut it up. Also, I forgot the Orange juice, oops. I also did not have mascarpone so I doubled the cream cheese and added some sour cream. I also did not fold any of my whipped cream into the cheese mixture, but I make my whipped cream with instant pudding mix to get different flavors and stabilize it so it doesn't melt. This might help those of you having trouble with "firming it up". I did however stir the strawberries right in, reserving some for garnish. Took it to church and it disappeared! I think this recipe has a lot of flexibility to it, which in my book is what makes a REALLY GOOD recipe. Would definitely like to try it as written though.
Apr 25, 2016
Gobambookie-maybe try Grand Marnier?? Good recipe, went over well here. . Bravo to the submitter AND reviewers:)
Apr 22, 2016
Anyone know if the OJ can be substituted with something alcoholic ? Like Kahlua in regular tiramisu.
May 6, 2015
I followed recipe exactly except for the chocolate on top and it was wonderful!