Warm Greek Chicken Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2-1/2 cups frozen grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup soft sun-dried tomato halves (not packed in oil), chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Prepare chicken according to package directions. Cut chicken into 1/2-in. pieces; place in a large bowl. Add cheese, red pepper, tomatoes, salad dressing and olives; toss to combine.
- Place spinach down center of tortillas; top with chicken mixture. Roll up tightly and serve.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 291 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 977mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 18g protein.
Jul 7, 2020
Great. My son doesn’t like wraps or soft tortillas so I made them quesadilla style using tortillas. I used fresh chicken breast that I marinated and sautéed in Greek vinaigrette instead of French
Jun 26, 2020
Delish! Had only rotisserie chicken , leaf lettuce, and regular tortillas but the flavors, ease of prep.and presentation, were a hit for a cool lunch on a warm day!! Thanks for sharing!
Jun 26, 2020
This is a wonderfully delicious wrap and is so easy to put together. The only only thing I did different was to grill the wrap. This is new new favourite lunch.