Waffle Fry Nachos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen waffle fries
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour cream
- Bake fries according to package directions. Transfer to a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Top with the bacon, onions, olives, tomatoes, salsa and cheeses. Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 370 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 683mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein.
Aug 13, 2020
Great nachos without the gluten! I sprinkled a packet of taco seasoning over the waffle fries before baking them and added pinto and black beans.
Jan 20, 2020
These are good but just a step under nachos. It is easy to vary the toppings based on personal preference.
May 3, 2019
This recipe has spoiled my grandkids - they want it every day and so easy to make they love the waffle fries they can pick them up and scoop up more of the good stuff.
Sep 29, 2013
These are fantastic. I also add fresh chopped jalapino pepper just for a little kick.
Feb 14, 2009
these are really good and I great change of pace from regular nachos!