Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (6 to 7 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, salt if desired and pepper. Pour into a skillet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are partially set. Add salsa and onion; cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese. Spoon about 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla; fold ends and sides over filling. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 154 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 744mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 meat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Jul 26, 2013
Perfect vegetarian breakfast!
Feb 28, 2013
I love making this recipe. I cut the recipe in half and I use dried cilantro instead of pepper
Jun 10, 2011
Can the name on this recipe be correct? There are no vegetables in it.
Sep 17, 2010
No comment left
Feb 12, 2009
Sounds like a yummy breakfast burrito!
Jan 24, 2009
Not what I would call a burritos