Vegetarian Buffalo Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 1-1/2 hours
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- Optional: Sliced green onions and tortilla chips
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese and ranch dressing mix in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the next 4 ingredients. Transfer to a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on high for 1-1/2 hours. If desired, sprinkle with green onion and serve with tortilla chips.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 113 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 526mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Jul 5, 2020
This was good! It was missing something though, so I added some canned corn just to give it a boost. Perfect!! Yes
Feb 17, 2020
Very good! I used Greek yogurt instead of sour cream. It is a perfect dip with all the flavour of buffalo chicken with out the chicken.