Vegetable Garden Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the broccoli, carrots, peppers and zucchini.
- Drain and rinse pasta in cold water; add to vegetables. Combine salad dressing and mustard; pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 239 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 414mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 vegetable.
Jul 12, 2017
Very good but I believe the nutrition information may be off. Unless using a fat free ranch dressing there is more grams of fat in the recipe.
Jul 13, 2013
This is my favorite go to recipie I put a few more veggies in it + black & green olives...always loved!
Aug 24, 2011
No comment left
Jul 20, 2009
Sounds very good.