Vegetable Cheese Tortellini
This side is so good, even kids eat it up and get nutritious vegetables in the process.—Jennifer Marriott, Batavia, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar or Swiss cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding vegetables during the last few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cheese spread, milk and pepper. Cook over low heat until heated through. Drain tortellini mixture and toss with cheese sauce.
Aug 4, 2013
No comment left
Nov 4, 2010
I had never made anything with tortellini in it before so I got online and this one caught my eye it was simple and fast my family liked it