Vanilla Yogurt Ambrosia
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a serving bowl, combine the pineapple, oranges, grapes, marshmallows and coconut. Fold in the yogurt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in pecans.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 234 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1 fat.
Jun 4, 2020
So easy and so good. My husband, who never gives me suggestions on what to make, asked me for this yesterday. He remembered it from many years ago.
May 28, 2012
My husband loved this! He told me to make it more often. Thanks for a wonderful keeper recipe!
Feb 9, 2010
I really like this salad and have made it numerous times. It makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island! For even more coconut taste you can substitute pina colada yogurt. Other good choices would also be lemon or orange cream.
Jun 19, 2008
I made this for my club's picnic, and was asked for the recipe. It's so easy to make, and will definitely make it often.
Mar 22, 2008
This was my first time making this salad. I used marishino cherries instead of grapes. The result was delicious! My two young sons keep asking for more. I will definitely make this again!