Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes4 (1-cup) servings
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries or huckleberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a blender, combine the blueberries, peaches and milk; cover and process on high. Add the yogurt, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg; cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with cinnamon sticks if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 211 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Jul 14, 2020
Love this!! Going into my smoothie rotation.
Feb 13, 2010
This smoothie was great! I halved the recipe because I was only making for my boyfriend and I. I only had plain yogurt so I used that instead of vanilla and I omitted the nutmeg because it's not something I'm a huge fan of. I also added wheat germ and ground flaxseed. Delish!
Jun 26, 2008
Oh my gosh is this ever refreshing. Thank you for sharing