This caramel-chocolate dip with buttery biscuit dippers is delicious! You can use refrigerated croissants instead of biscuits for a flakier texture and caramel dip instead of sauce. —Betsy Tankersley, Flat Rock, North Carolina
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat bottom and sides of a 10-in. cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet with 1 tablespoon butter. Cut each biscuit in half; roll each piece into a ball. Place along outer edge of prepared skillet, leaving center open. Brush biscuit balls with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and caramel topping until blended. Pour into center of skillet; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake until biscuits are browned and chocolate is softened, 25-30 minutes. If desired, stir cream cheese mixture until combined. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar; serve warm.