Turkey Salad for 50
This refreshing salad always pleases at church functions and special luncheons. Red grapes, celery and eggs add color, while almonds add a little crunch.—Helen Lord-Burr, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 18 cups diced cooked turkey (about one 14-pound turkey)
- 8 cups thinly sliced celery
- 8 cups seedless grapes
- 18 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 2 cups slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 quart Miracle Whip
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In one large bowl or several smaller bowls, combine the turkey, celery, grapes, eggs and almonds. Combine dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over salad and stir gently. Chill until serving.