Turkey Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Green pepper rings and tomato slices, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a 2-1/2-qt. salad bowl. Add turkey, celery, onion and green pepper; toss to combine.
- Combine dressing mix, sour cream, Miracle Whip and garlic salt. Add to pasta mixture and mix well. Sprinkle with almonds and paprika. Garnish with pepper rings and tomato slices if desired.
Jan 10, 2016
Way too much dressing for our taste. After we put it all in, I had to put more of everything else in to cut the dressing.
Jul 24, 2013
No comment left
Aug 26, 2011
I am making this for the second time. I am going to use broccoli instead of turkey, and 1/2 c. celery and 1/2 grated carrot, instead of 1 c. celery. And I use 1/2 gr. pepper and 1/2 red pepper. It is very good.
Jun 24, 2010
this is so good. thanks so much for sharing... I could eat the whole thing my self...
Jun 6, 2010
I've made this recipe many times over the years. I usually search through all my recipe magazines from Reiman Publications until I find this recipe, but this time I decided to just search on-line. Usually, I substitute chicken for the turkey because that's what I normally have on hand. This salad has a unique and wonderful flavor. People always ask for the recipe whenever I take it anywhere. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a delicious and different pasta salad.