Turkey-Blue Cheese Pasta Salad
The blue cheese dressing makes this pasta salad unique and delicious. I've served it many times, and it's always a hit.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) pasta shells, cooked, drained and cooled
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, turkey, green pepper and onion in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine dressing, sour cream, celery seed, pepper and salt if desired; pour over salad and toss. Serve immediately.