Turkey Asparagus Casserole
Convenient frozen asparagus lends bright color and garden flavor while a sprinkling of french-fried onions provides a yummy crunch.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut asparagus
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- In a small saucepan, cook asparagus in a small amount of water for 2 minutes; drain. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with turkey. Combine soup and water; spoon over turkey. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until golden brown.