Tuna Egg Salad
People can't believe it when I tell them this recipe does fit into a diet-restricted menu. Everyone loves the old-fashioned flavor of this tasty traditional tuna salad. —Daisy Brocato, Raceland, Louisiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes3 servings (1-1/4 cups)
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 1 can (3 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Spoon into tomatoes, use as a sandwich filling or serve with crackers.