Tropical Fruit Cream Pie
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) mixed tropical fruit, drained
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, extract and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in fruit and coconut. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until serving.
Jul 24, 2012
It's been over 100 degrees for two weeks now and this is such an easy, refreshing dessert. I used sugar-free, fat-free everything and I added 4 oz fat free cool whip. I should have taken out about 1/2 cup of the skim milk to compensate. I also taosted the coconut. It was yummmmy! A real keeper and if I cut the pie into 12 slices it comes out to less than 200 calories/slice.