Tomato Pizza Bread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 plum tomato, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, optional
- On a greased baking sheet, roll pizza crust into a 12x8-in. rectangle. Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Sprinkle with garlic, oregano and half of the cheese.
- Arrange tomato slices in a single layer over cheese. Top with remaining cheese and Italian seasoning if desired. Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 132 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 303mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Feb 23, 2020
Imm great! I love pizza!
Mar 19, 2016
This was really good but I added mayonnaise. I spread the mayonnaise on first like you would marinara sauce for pizza. It was a great addition!
Jan 21, 2014
This is very good and easy. It's a great appetizer for a party.
Feb 28, 2011
Delicious. Brought back memories of my Mom's pizza bread. I changed two things, I made my own pizza crust (a must!) and I added some provolone slices to the top. Thanks again.
Sep 29, 2010
We all loved this recipe, The second time I made it, I cooked 5 pieces of pre-cooked Bacon and crumbled them over the Tomatoes before adding the cheese.Absolutely delicious.
Dec 8, 2009
So easy to make and delicious. My whole family enjoys when I make this recipe. Its great with soup, pasta or just to eat by itself
Jul 3, 2007
No comment left
Jun 16, 2007
No comment left