Tomato-Garlic Angel Hair
This light olive oil and Parmesan cheese-based sauce is so fresh tasting. But fresh basil is the key ingredient in this pasta dish.—Salvatore Bertolinio, Indiana, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (1 pound) angel hair pasta
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Rinse and drain pasta; add to tomato mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 254 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Jul 22, 2012
Excellent dish ... Cut back on the olive oil to 1/4 cup.
May 7, 2010
Absolutely excellent! Quick, easy and very tasty! I will definately be making this again!
Jan 12, 2007
No comment left