Toffee Chip Thins
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
Makesabout 4-1/2 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut, optional
- In a large bowl, combine butter and condensed milk. Combine the cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder; gradually add to the butter mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips, toffee bits and coconut if desired.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° until edges are lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 223 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 172mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 15, 2019
I made these this morning following the recipe to the letter. They are WONDERFUL!
Dec 30, 2016
Made these cookies this Christmas season with the intention of freezing them, but they never made it into the freezer! My family gobbled them up. Followed the recipe exactly, using boxed graham cracker crumbs. I didn't add the optional coconut, but probably will next time. Great cookie! Will definitely make again!
Dec 27, 2011
This wasn't a hit with my family, perhaps I did something wrong, my cookies didn't look this nice
Oct 14, 2011
Yum! Took 9 minutes per batch in my oven. A delicious, easy to bake treat!~ Theresa