Toffee Cashew Treasures
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min./batch + cooling
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits or brickle toffee bits
- 1 cup chopped cashews, toasted
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 247 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 1, 2015
OUTSTANDING. They stayed crunchy and chewy the next day. Best oat based cookie I've ever made.
Feb 22, 2014
Absolutely love these oatmeal cookies! Very dense, but stay soft and chewy. Great for dunking in coffee or like my kids in glass of milk! My family eats them faster than I can make them.
Dec 30, 2006
No comment left