"I based this flavorful stir-fry on a fabulous dish I sampled in a San Francisco restaurant," notes Amy Masson from Cypress, California. "It truly is a 10-minute main dish that looks and tastes like it took a lot longer."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 envelope stir-fry seasoning mix
- 1 package (16 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 ounces thinly sliced roast beef or other deli meat, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Prepare seasoning mix according to package directions; set aside. In a large skillet, stir-fry coleslaw in oil for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the beef, water chestnuts, tomatoes, sesame seeds and seasoning sauce. Cook 4 minutes longer or until heated through.
Sep 14, 2011
This in NOT haute cuisine...but it is yummy and super easy. It tastes wonderful for such an easy & quick meal. Add some rice to complete it.
Jan 20, 2010
So easy and so good!