Thai Peanut Naan Pizzas
I'm a huge fan of Thai food, but don't always have the time to make it at home. To get my fix, I top fluffy naan bread with a ginger-peanut sauce, fresh veggies, a sprinkle of cilantro and a spicy squiggle of Sriracha. —Rachel Seis, Taste of Home Senior Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Sriracha chili sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. For sauce, mix first 4 ingredients until blended. Place naan on a baking sheet; spread with sauce. Top with cheese and vegetables.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, 8-10 minutes. Top with cilantro and, if desired, drizzle with chili sauce.
Test Kitchen tips