Simple seasonings turn red potatoes into a special side dish that's attractive, too. "They're so easy to prepare that you can have them on the table in about 15 minutes," assures Sue Jent of Golconda, Illinois.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki or soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Dash each pepper and cayenne pepper
- Place potatoes in an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Dot with butter. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 7-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice.