Tebow’s Special Ice Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2-1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons light corn syrup, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 quart (4 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- Place Rice Krispies in a large bowl; set aside. In a small saucepan, combine 1/4 cup corn syrup, butter and brown sugar; bring to a boil over low heat, stirring occasionally. Pour over cereal and toss to coat. Immediately press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
- In a small bowl, mix the ice cream topping, peanut butter and remaining corn syrup until smooth. Carefully spread half of the mixture over bottom of crust; freeze until firm, about 20 minutes. Reserve remaining chocolate mixture for topping; cover and refrigerate.
- Spoon ice cream into crust; spread evenly. Freeze, covered, for 1-1/2 hours or until firm.
- Remove pie from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. In a microwave-safe dish, microwave reserved chocolate mixture on high for 15-20 seconds or until pourable; drizzle over pie.
May 11, 2020
I love this recipe so much!
May 5, 2020
I prepared this recipe on sunday
May 5, 2020
Very nice recipe
Apr 23, 2020
Apr 17, 2020
This recipe looks fantastic!
Mar 30, 2020
Aug 31, 2015
My daughter helped me make this pie. It was really easy and was a good dessert for after dinner. She loved making the crust.
Sep 29, 2013
So good and easy to make:)
Jan 30, 2013
This was so good. Perfect to make ahead for summer get togethers.
Jun 20, 2012
Delicious pie! Loved the crunchy crust and the peanut butter and hot fudge layer. The flavors were fantastic together. The pie didn't last long. Luckily, we made two! When trying to press the crust onto the sides and bottom of the pie plate, use parchment paper or wax paper because the crust mixture is very sticky. I used parchment paper and then it was easy to form the crust. My family loved the recipe!