Tarragon Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salt to taste
- Lettuce or hollowed pineapple halves, optional
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and grapes. Combine the next seven ingredients. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Serve on lettuce leaves or in pineapple shells if desired. Sprinkle with almonds.
Feb 24, 2011
This recipe was easy and tasty! I didn't have tarragon vinegar so I used apple cider vinegar instead. My husband enjoyed his portion served over lettuce and I enjoyed mine with lettuce wrapped in a tortilla. The grapes mixed with the other flavors is quite yummy. I will definitely make this recipe again.