Taco Pizza Squares
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups Seasoned Taco Meat
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Optional: Shredded lettuce and sour cream
- Unroll pizza dough and place in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with the taco meat, tomatoes and cheese. Bake at 400° until crust is golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Top with shredded lettuce and sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 259 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 660mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Jul 30, 2020
Divine!!! The two grands (ages 6 and 8) kept making me promise I'd make this again!
Jul 11, 2020
We love this pizza! We make it on naan bread and follow the rest of the recipe! One naan bread for every person.
Jul 5, 2020
Great taco recipe and my kids love to help put these together.
Apr 28, 2020
Very good and easy too!
Oct 25, 2019
Simple, delicious, and fun! Kids would love these!
Sep 9, 2019
DH cooked this recipe. We would prefer a different pizza crust, but it was very good. Loved the taco meat filling. Added some red pepper flakes to the top.
Aug 11, 2019
Tasty, fun and easy to pull together. Grands love helping make this pizza and I usually have the ingredients on hand!
Jun 8, 2019
Easy pizza for a tired Friday night. I just used ground beef and taco seasoning. About 1.25 to 1.5 pounds makes 2 cups of seasoned meat.
Oct 9, 2014
Fun and easy. You can use already made pizza crust. My kids have had it several times now.
Oct 23, 2013
I love this recipe. Taco pizza is two best foods combined