Swiss Tuna Bake
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the noodles, cheese, mayonnaise and tuna. Sprinkle 1/2 cup bread crumbs into a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Spread noodle mixture over crumbs. Sprinkle with the remaining crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until heated through.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 856 calories, 59g fat (14g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 987mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 32g protein.
Jun 16, 2015
Delicious and super quick. Sometimes simple is better! I did add some spices - pepper, parsley and dried onion, but it would have been good without it! I think I may hold out some cheese to put over the top next time, but that's just a preference thing - I like how the cheese makes the crumbs extra crispy! Thanks for the recipe.
Oct 9, 2012
No comment left
Oct 23, 2011
This is to the reviewer angeldjac. How can you be so insensitive and hurtful!Just because you didn't like this doesn't mean someone else won't think it's delicious.The wife of the maker loved it... I have never had a tuna casserole without cheese!!!
Oct 21, 2011
YUCK!! Terrible taste! Never mix fish with cheese and way too many breadcrumbs! Can we give it a minus number of stars?
Sep 20, 2010
No comment left