Swiss Apple Pie
This pie is so quick and easy to fix. You don't have to fuss with a pasty crust...just combine the ingredients and pour into a pie plate.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped peeled tart apple
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, sugar and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir onto egg mixture just until moistened. Fold in apples and walnuts. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.