Sweet Onion Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons diced pimientos, drained
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Additional diced pimientos and finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a bowl, mash yolks. Stir in cheese, mayonnaise, pimientos, onion, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Spoon or pipe mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle with additional pimientos and cheese. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed egg half: 67 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 128mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Jul 12, 2020
We totally loved these! Made these for a July 4th cookout at our lake house along with another yummy TOH deviled egg recipe. Everyone went crazy for this new take on the traditional deviled eggs. We're pimento cheese lovers, so it's no surprise these were gobbled up. Made as directed. Can't say enough about these......except that they'll have a standing invitation at future cookouts!
Jun 22, 2020
No self respecting Southern cook would use Miracle Whip. We would be using Duke's or Blue Plate!