Sweet Mustard Chops
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, brown sugar, mustard and seasoned salt. Whisk in vinegar. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Jun 7, 2020
Really good and easy. Will use this marinade with chicken and turkey.
Jul 10, 2018
I've made this recipe using pork chops. Tonight I'm marinading chicken breast, I anticipate the chicken will taste just as great.
Jul 2, 2016
My husband says these are the best! Very flavorable and excellent along side grilled veggies.
May 2, 2016
So moist and flavorful, and oh so easy! Already received requests to make it again.
Jul 25, 2015
We enjoyed our pork chops using this recipe. I liked that it used ingredients I always have on hand. I agree with wintermom9597 and think it might be interesting to reserve 1/4 cup of the mustard mixture for basting before marinating the meat.
Apr 7, 2015
These pork chops were very good. My son-in-law said they were the best he has ever eaten! I would imagine one could use the same marinade for chicken too.
Mar 30, 2015
We've never been big on pork chops, but this recipe came so well reviewed that we wanted to try it. Great flavor and it was very tender and juicy. We actually broiled, but I think they would be stellar grilled. Summer is coming, so we'll try again soon!
Jul 7, 2013
The chops were tender, juicy and very tasty. A great recipe!
Jun 13, 2013
This goes out to all the people who grew up on shake and bake pork chops. I'm a huge foodie, finally I can tell all reading this try this recipe. It is wonderful, grilling is a must although. My husband has been requesting that I make this at least once a week. Pierce the chops to let the marinade soak in and use 1 inch pork chops bone in. Grill and don't worry about a little charing, I'm telling all of you this is a keeper recipe.
Jun 8, 2013
No comment left