Sweet Cheese Ball
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes1 cheese ball (3-1/2 cups)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 8 maraschino cherries, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the coconut and cherries. Shape into a ball; roll in pecans. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 73 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 6, 2016
best new recipe of the holiday season! everyone loved it. I added dried cranberries instead of cherries and coconut instead of nuts
Jan 4, 2012
This was OK but not great. I served it with pineapple slices and star fruit.
Jun 14, 2011
It is pleasure a going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.http://www.seobaba.com/seo-packages/seo-packages.html
Jun 3, 2011
It is pleasure a going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.http://www.spacedi.com/contact_us.html
Aug 12, 2010
I love it , its so good i use fresh cherries instead of maraschino cherries , theres never any left after aparty !!!!!
Dec 25, 2009
although I did not put in the coconut, I added vanilla and the cherries and instead of nuts used mini chocolate chips, my neices and nephews plus the adults loved this recipe!!! Thank you!