Super Quick Chicken Fried Rice
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 3 packages (8.8 ounces each) ready-to-serve garden vegetable rice
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare frozen vegetables according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Pour in eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil and remaining olive oil over medium-high heat. Add rice; cook and stir until rice begins to brown, 10-12 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, salt and pepper. Add eggs and vegetables; heat through, breaking eggs into small pieces and stirring to combine. Drizzle with remaining sesame oil.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 548 calories, 25g fat (5g saturated fat), 163mg cholesterol, 934mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 38g protein.
May 19, 2020
Hey, I just wanted to say how I love your combination of ingredients used. I have a few tips to make my recipe pop too! Check it out?? http://resepisteamboat.blogspot.com/
Apr 17, 2020
Hello, thanks for sharing delicious recipe. I will try this recipe for sure. Anyway, I also would like to share my personal recipe that origin by Malaysia. This is called Kampung Fried Rice. I hope you guys can try this recipe as this is one of the most famous fried rice in Malaysia. Check out this link for the recipe http://nasigorengkampungrecipe.blogspot.com/ . Let's try this Malaysian style fried rice and hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks
Oct 5, 2019
First of all, it was an expensive recipe. Second, it wasn't quick at all, at least not in our kitchen. Then, we ate just a little bit and went out for Blizzards. We were very disappointed.
Mar 13, 2019
I thought this was a good tasty dish. My only suggestion would be to add some extra sauce, as we found it a bit dry.
Mar 10, 2019
Nov 6, 2017
Easy, delicious and nutritious.
Oct 25, 2017
This is a make again in my house! Great flavor! Thank you for the great recipe!
Dec 29, 2016
Very easy, tasty ,healthy meal.
Dec 15, 2016
Tiffany5149 try Uncle Bens Brand they have the heat and serve in the packets i'm sure that's that they are talking about not sure where you would find them in your area.
Oct 18, 2016
This sounds great, but I need some suggestions on where to find the garden vegetable rice. Thanks!