Sugarless Heart Cookies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- In a small bowl, cream butter and gelatin until light and fluffy. Beat in egg substitute and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour and baking powder; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Shape dough into a disk; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm enough to roll.
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1/4-in. thickness. Cut with a floured 1-3/4-in. heart-shaped cookie cutter. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 6-8 minutes or until set and bottoms are light brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 59 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 49mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 14, 2013
No comment left
Oct 4, 2012
Almost tasteless even with a 4-serving pack of non-diet Jello. Not worth the effort.
Feb 11, 2010
I'm a really good baker...and I followed these directions exactly and while they were cute cookies...they tasted horrible. Tastes like I'm just eating flour. Should this possibly be one 6 0z pkg of jello??? It has zero taste!
Feb 12, 2009
These are really yummy and easy!!!! Will def. make them again.
Feb 11, 2006
No comment left