Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + standing.
- 2 cups cooked stuffing
- 1 cup cooked cut green beans
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- Preheat oven to 425°. Press stuffing onto bottoms of 8 greased muffin cups. Layer with beans and turkey. In a small bowl, combine mashed potatoes and cheese; spoon over turkey.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven setting to 350°. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until potatoes begin to brown. Let stand 10 minutes. Run a knife around sides of muffin cups to remove muffins. Serve with gravy.
Nutrition Facts2 muffins: 370 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 1047mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Nov 28, 2016
I usually take the leftover stuffing, turkey and gravy and mix it up in a skillet and the family LOVES it. These muffins looked fun and so I tried them tonight. Family loved them too! I used corn because I didn't have green beans.
Nov 26, 2016
Grandkids loved it! A family pleaser! Easy to substitute other veggies for green beans.