Fish is perfect for a busy cook like me, since it's so quick and easy to prepare. This recipe enhances trout's naturally pleasant taste.—Shirley Coleman, Monkton, Vermont
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh coarse bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 dressed trout (1/2 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stuff into trout. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 103 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.