Stuffed Celery Stalks
This is a favorite side dish of my family's. They are also a great snack for after school.—Alpha Wilson, Roswell, New Mexico
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 celery ribs, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a small bowl, blend first five ingredients. Stuff into celery pieces; sprinkle with peanuts. Chill until serving.