Strawberry Yogurt Pie
Pretty enough for a party or shower, this yummy pink pie is covered with fluffy whipped topping and garnished with fresh strawberries. It is easy to prepare, too. —Onieda Brummett, Wilber, Nebraska
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup fat-free reduced-sugar strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- Place crust in a 9-in. pie plate; prick with a fork. Bake according to package directions. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Whisk in cream cheese until smooth. Whisk in cold water and yogurt. Refrigerate until mixture begins to thicken, about 50 minutes. Pour into cooled crust. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Spread with whipped topping and garnish with strawberries.