Strawberry Spinach Salad for a Bunch
The unusual combination of ingredients makes a refreshing salad people can't stop eating.—Polly Bloom, Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 5 pounds fresh spinach, torn
- 8 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- 5 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 3 cups sliced green onions
- 1 cup snipped fresh mint, optional
- 32 ounces bottled ranch salad dressing
- In a several large bowls, combine the spinach, strawberries, cucumber, onions and mint if desired. Just before serving, add dressing and toss to coat.