Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
These treats are a perfect mouthful of strawberry, sweet cream cheese filling and just a drizzle of chocolate. Easy to fill and fix ahead, they add tempting variety to brunch or party offerings—and make a delicious homemade gift. —Linda Baldt, Croydon, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 large fresh strawberries (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Graham cracker crumbs, optional
- For filling, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and extract until smooth.
- Remove stems from strawberries. Using a paring knife or small melon baller, cut a 1-in.-deep opening in the stem end of strawberries. Pipe or spoon cream cheese mixture into openings. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over strawberries; if desired, sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate until set.
Nutrition Facts1 filled strawberry: 70 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.