Strawberries with Lemon Cream
Here's a cool easy dessert perfect for steamy summer days. After sampling this luscious treat, no one will ever believe how easy it is to prepare.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 cups lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- Additional lemon zest and 4 whole strawberries for garnish, optional
- Place sliced strawberries in a medium bowl; sprinkle with sugar. In another bowl, fold whipped topping into yogurt; add lemon zest.
- To serve, layer strawberries and the yogurt mixture into four parfait glasses. Top each with lemon zest and a strawberry if desired.