Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Sprinkle strawberries with sugar. Cover and refrigerate 15-20 minutes. Just before serving, whip cream until stiff. Gently stir in orange juice.
- Fold in berries or serve individually in small bowls topped with the flavored cream.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 209 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
May 4, 2020
Only authentic ingredient is the strawberries and the recipe doesn't match the photos. Authentic is based on sour cream and no orange juice. You recipe says to fold in the strawberries not put a clump on top. I've never been disappointed in either your recipes or procedures.
Sep 4, 2009