Spring Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- In a small serving bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, sprinkle with walnuts and brown sugar.
Mar 10, 2013
Tasty salad, easy to make. I was afraid the toasted coconut would get soggy overnight, but it didn't. Also, I used vanilla yogurt instead of plain sour cream to gussie it up a little. My husband likes coconut and my son likes pineapple, so this was a thumbs up.