Spinach Cauliflower Salad
Cauliflower, mandarin oranges, green pepper and radishes flavorfully dress up plain fresh spinach in this quick-and-easy salad.—Marjorie Carey, Alamosa, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cauliflowerets
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 large radishes, sliced
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour milk in a small bowl; gradually whisk in orange juice concentrate. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate leftovers.