Spinach Catfish Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 10 baby carrots
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 catfish fillet (about 6 ounces)
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- In a large skillet, stir-fry carrots in oil for 1-2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add onion; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add catfish; cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Add spinach. Sprinkle with vinegar and sugar.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with pan juices.
Jan 11, 2014
This was very good. Because I don't like cooked carrots, I didn't have any but I can only imagine they would be an appetizing addition for someone who did like them. Very easy.
Mar 27, 2008
This recipe has become one of my staples. Who would have thought--especially in the South--carrots, spinach and catfish would combine for such an absolutely delicious dish? Almost as appetizing as sliced bread!
Mar 3, 2007
No comment left