Spicy Roast Beef Sandwiches
Jalapenos add zip to this quick-to-assemble combo of roast beef and cheese from Shirley Wayne. "It's a good hot sandwich to eat in the car or take to sporting events," writes the Laguna Woods, California cook.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 kaiser rolls, split
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 2 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 to 2 teaspoons canned diced jalapeno pepper
- Spread butter over the cut sides of rolls. Layer the beef, cheese and peppers on the bottom halves; replace tops. Wrap each sandwich in foil.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 482 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 2123mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 43g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.