Spicy Asian Noodles
If you crave Asian food or just want to add some excitement to suppertime, give this exotic pasta from our Test Kitchen a try. The linguine with crunchy veggies, peanut butter and sesame seeds can be served warm or cold. For more zip, stir in an extra splash of hot pepper sauce.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, cut in half
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce and molasses; simmer for 1 minute. Stir in the next eight ingredients. Remove from the heat.
- Drain linguine and place in a bowl. Add vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve warm or chilled with a slotted spoon.