As a table brightener, fix a bowl of festive fruity punch—it's a refreshing beverage you can mix together in moments. To dress it up even more, I add an ice ring filled with oranges, lemons and cranberries. —Karen Ann Bland, Gove, Kansas
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes24 servings (3 quarts)
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix until sugar is dissolved. Chill for 1-2 hours. Just before serving, stir in soda.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 64 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
May 10, 2011
I made this for my sisters wedding and everyone LOVED it!!! It's really fast and easy to make as well as super delicious. I will definitely make this again.
Dec 28, 2009
No comment left