Spaghetti Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced, optional
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- In a large saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile in a large salad bowl, add the cheese, pepperoni, ham, green pepper, tomato, onion, cucumber and olives. Add avocado if desired.
- Rinse pasta with cold water; drain well. Place on top of salad ingredients. Drizzle with salad dressing: toss lightly to coat. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 147 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Sep 5, 2015
Very good! I chose veggies fresh from the garden & made it with gluten-free spaghetti for my family, very tasty!
Jun 24, 2011
This is a great recipe. I have used it many times, and I always get good reviews! I have also used tricolored rotini, and it's great too.
Jan 8, 2010
No comment left
Nov 2, 2009
Taste of Home didnt let me down when I had less than an hour to prepare a quick salad! This salad was delicious! And easy to make! And the family loved it!